According to: comfort while standing and walking for long periods of time, Overall style versatility, and your personal opinion. What is the best white sneakers?

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips According to: comfort while standing and walking for long periods of time, Overall style versatility, and your personal opinion. What is the best white sneakers?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LividLab7 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

According to: comfort while standing and walking for long periods of time, Overall style versatility, and your personal opinion. What is the best white sneakers?

LividLab7

Triple white ultraboosts…no pain after walking long periods…cant say the same for other sneaker’s ive worn

PM_ME_UR_MOTORBOAT

I would go with a sneaker with a real rubber mid sole and a leather insole. Preferably a leather upper.

This might seem kind of crazy but these materials are durable and sturdy. Foam gets kind of meh after a long period of time and starts to cause discomfort. Natural rubber feels to me like it has a bit more give than manufactured stuff.

Shoes like this won’t be overly comfortable feeling at first but surprisingly get better as the day goes on.

okgarden

Any Marked “Cloudfoam” by “Adidas” that lineup has changed my life!! Affordable as well!

Cuckoe

Booost is squishest type of comfort but i think nike react is beter for longer periods of time

MediumSizedTexan

Everyone is recommending squishy marshmallow shoes. This isn’t good for your feet or knees. You need stable shoes with wider and harder bottoms. General training, not running shoes will do better.

J-Pablo

My best all time ever sneaker are the MM Gats stylish and comfy I wear mine for long days of traveling around the city. But obviously they’re very pricey outside sale season

My number 2 more affordable option are the Reebok Club C in white they’re really comfy and overall great to wear

PanamaLeek

SLP 01 for the luxury category. Really thick cushions and they break in really well. Obviously can’t compete with Boost for comfort but it’s what I wear when I’ll be walking around in the mall or at a fancy neighborhood for 4-5 hours.

ColonelSpeckleberry

For me its always been Air Max 90, Air Max 1, Air Max Plus etc but I have been wearing them for so long I genuinely think my feet have kind of grown up with them. And theyre not exactly an MFA trainer despite, IMO, being versatile and easy to wear. Nice full leather pair can be decently water resistant as well for the rain n that.

See Ultraboost and Flyknits and stuff like that mentioned a lot but I found the flimsy uppers and low ankle arent really that good for long distance or different terrains, round the city with dodgy paving or whatever.

hoffmannm_

I would go for a pair of Asics Onitsuka Tigers. We would wear them for wrestling years ago, they were super comfortable to work out for extended periods in. And I really like their style.

Ezekie1h_

Nike Air Force ones, low. That does it for me

NoFapJason420

ultra boost is the most comfortable sneaker to me

Justsin7

I don’t think anyone has mentioned ASICS Gel Lyte III’s. Great support and comfort.

maid113

CP Achilles Low but there are so many options, this has been written about multiple times.

russellman18

New balance 608v1. Hands down most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: