Anyone want to test a Grailed bot that I’ve created? It helps alert you immediately new listings in categories you’re interested in.

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips Anyone want to test a Grailed bot that I’ve created? It helps alert you immediately new listings in categories you’re interested in.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Optimus_Mediocre 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Hey guys —

​

**DISCLOSURE:** This is a ****free**** bot I’m offering, *and have no real intention to monetize it*. I’m purely just looking to make my bot better and let some people try it out. I have a day job already. 😛

I created a bot that searches new Grailed listings and sends a text message with basic information and a link each time a match to your parameters exists.

​

So for example you can tell it to search for the phrases:

​

– Louis Vuitton OR Supreme OR Yeezy

*Or groups of phrases (in the same title) like:*

– Louis Vuitton AND Supreme *(to only match collabs)*

*And you can limit it to a price threshold. I’m currently working on adding category filters as well.*

​

Let me know if you’re interested! I’m trying to help make a useful bot and it does cost me money to send out the automated texts so it would be great to get some useful feedback if you participate. 🙂

​

This is it in action: [https://i.imgur.com/1u27zjQ.jpg](https://i.imgur.com/1u27zjQ.jpg)

​

Looking for around 5-10 people to start. Message below or DM me if you’re interested!

Optimus_Mediocre

Would love to try it. What is it built in?

Magnusson

Sounds neat! Is it open source?

fashion_deal_bot

Man, a buddy and I who are CS students actually just began last week that exact same project using Python and Beautiful Soup, albeit with slightly different plans for the price threshold (we’re building price distributions for each Designer/category in order to set a threshold on chosen deciles). And we’re only using a few designers in our prototype (for obvious reasons), nothing so advanced as what you’ve got going already. Still, great minds think alike!

Just realized I was about to post this on my reddit bot that I legitimately just finished building, serving basically the same objective but across a few choice subreddits like /r/frugalmalefashion .

kentpope

Would like to try

uhdismyreddit

I’d like to try it

kahael

Im interested if it isnt full yet!

blexicano

Interested!

brotherhoodthrift

interested

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: