Engineered Garments’ Take on the Ultra Boost Is the Least 2018 Shoe Imaginable

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips Engineered Garments’ Take on the Ultra Boost Is the Least 2018 Shoe Imaginable

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  D3themightyfucks 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Engineered Garments’ Take on the Ultra Boost Is the Least 2018 Shoe Imaginable

D3themightyfucks

I guess the shoes look aight, but ultra boosts come in so many different colorways now it’s weird that they found this one worthy of a whole article.

I wonder how much longer adidas is going to push the same silhouette. ultra boost 5.0, 6.0…

BespokeDebtor

Title’s a little clickbaity but imo the shoes look fantastic so I thought I’d post it, especially considering the EG love on the sub.

Tyrant_Flycatcher

That yellow background is the worst thing they could’ve put behind the shoes. The contrast makes it hard to appreciate details.

Armonster

so the sides are white?

but two of the three pictures make them look yellow?

I cant entirely tell.

1976dave

I do not understand the article. Have I lost touch? No it’s the ~~children~~ gq writers who are wrong!

rycology

I don’t get it? They basically took a shoe from 2018 and painted it in a shoe colour from the 1970s (I didn’t even make the connection to the American flag until the article mentioned it – I just know this colour combo as something Nike and Adidas did in the 70s) and called it “innovative”? How exactly are they “going against the grain by 2018 standards”? Is it because they didn’t make a collaboration shoe look like something put out by Balenciaga on a Boost sole?

Can somebody help me see what I’m clearly missing?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: