Evangelion x New Balance

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips Evangelion x New Balance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aguacateojos 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Evangelion x New Balance

aguacateojos

Alright, how do I get a pair of these in the US…

darudeboysandstorm

The NERV you would have to have to wear these in public.

hvrc23

I mustn’t run away

MMath

abstract_metal

Good reason to get in the robot

Neutron-The-Second

Ugh I’m mad that I don’t like these

SupropRenkcip

The ‘Third Impact” ones are pretty cool.

Restricted_Bud

These are so whack but I kind of want it just as a collection piece

eyelinedbrain

Despite being a huge Evageek, I have zero interest in these. The designs are primarily just boring recolors, on top of which, New Balance as a company supports Trump. If the shoes had better designs, or if NB weren’t a bunch of Trumpists, I’d consider the option.

[There have also been EVA shoes in the past that actually take design cues from the show](http://japanlover.me/japanese-sukajan-archives/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/eva-c.jpg) so it seems like a wasted opportunity.

At minimum they could’ve chosen a better silhouette than a sock-construction knit runner with rope laces. Like, the [Adidas Futurepacer](https://sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/adidas-futurepacer-aq0907-where-to-buy-1.jpg) looks more like an EVA shoe than the official NB shoes.

bobmothafugginjones

Buzz lightyear kicks

greatauror28

I’ve seen a similar pair from Adidas X Dragonball Z in r/sneakers. I think it’s the Piccolo derrupt.

ancientmadder

How about a re release of the original series in the US I mean I like these but goddamn have you seen those ebay prices?

red_liter

Alright but every one of my little brother’s friends sneakers just look like evangelion units anyways like some of these are dope but I’ve actually lost track of how many times I’ve seen a teenager’s sneakers and gone “lol they’re wearing evas on their feet”

Zeebraforce

Get into those damn shoes, Shinji

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: