Okay, 30+ year old and I have a very simple wardrobe that I got with the apartment I rented. It only has a two shelves on the top and an area to hang clothes with a hanger at the bottom.
I find it very difficult to organise my clothes in such limited space.
Currently, I tried to separate by following, but it is impossible with so many bifurcations,
1. Formals: Shirts I hang, trousers need space of their own.
2. Formal-casuals: Polos, which I usually wear to work, when I don’t wear formals.
3. Outdoor Casuals: Round necks and V neck T’s. Need a space, along with a separate space for jeans. A separate space for shorts too. 😑
4. Indoor wear: Simple, baggy, comfortable round neck T’s, the ones that come in a bunch of 3s or 5s which I wear only at home. Need a space along with indoor shorts.
5. Gymwear and sportswear: 🙄
6. Underwear and socks and Ties.
Shoes I keep separate at a separate location at the moment
I have never been that fashion conscious, but the more I buy clothes for different occasions, the more I have trouble arranging them in my little wardrobe.
Can you guys help a fellow guy to rearrange his wardrobe?