If you had unlimited funds but could only buy from one brand, what would the brand be?

Home Forums Women’s Fashion Tips If you had unlimited funds but could only buy from one brand, what would the brand be?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nothoq 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Nana

I was thinking today that if I could be dressed head to toe in Theory I’d be a happy camper.

nothoq

Acne! Casual, formal, outerwear, jeans, cool shoes, funky shoes, even bags. Solid construction, beautiful materials, and (maybe most importantly) the items I’m interested in aren’t branded obviously!

landy2

Ralph Lauren, they have a big collection with lots of options

purplepenned

Ann Taylor/LOFT to cover all the bases but also have machine washable clothing

jabrahssicpark

Oh definitely YSL. Their ready to wear collection is so gorgeous and I hear good things about their makeup line even if they don’t have a foundation

Zhe_WIP

I think me and Allsaints could be very happy together.

sincle

Uniqlo! Minimalist and timeless, plus a lot of their stuff is wrinkle resistant which is great because bye bye wrinkles.

oliviascankles

Valentino- fabulous outerwear, sweats to work out in, casual & career separates, all the Rockstud shoes and purses I could dream of, and the DRESSES

AnonymousGossiper

Everlane!

If I was living my normal day to day life that I currently do

ElleFuego

Burberry. All the Burberry. Plaid for daaaays.

lacroixgrape

I’d hire my fashion designer niece to make all my clothes and launch her own brand. She’s 3 now, so it will be all rainbows, kittens, and unicorns, but I can live with that!

Geobead

Vince and then I’d move to Canada so I could wear their sweaters year round.

absitively

Is it cheating if I say Celine back when it was phoebe philo? I loved her collections and finally splurged on a box bag when it was announced she was stepping down. With unlimited funds, I’d just stalk down all these old collections.

Merpie21

Chanel.

lemonvinyl

APC, they have items that can make multiple outfits and its all coordinated according to seasons. Their website places all the items for sale as a colour scheme chart!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: