[Inspiration] Modern Ghost Aesthetics

Home Forums Women’s Fashion Tips [Inspiration] Modern Ghost Aesthetics

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  littlemoonwitch 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Nana

For the undead girl with a lively sense of fashion.

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/4UXfHhr

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lemonsandcyprus/ghost-aesthetic/

In this album, I centered the aesthetic on these things:

* Flowy tops and dresses
    * Lace
    * Victorian Inspired Tops
    * Blood Red, Black, White, and Gradients
    * Velvet
    * Silver, Glitter
    * Ephemeral
    * Dark Eyes

littlemoonwitch

This aesthetic is so fucking cool

Can someone be my ghost girlfriend so we can become a witch and ghost power couple?

KellyGarnetDPzthroat

I am ALL about this! Great album! I want to wear like… everything in here. I guess it’s time to go thrifting! 🙂

miz_nyc

Ahh this made me think of stylist Katie Shilligford’s wedding dress!

[Katie’s wedding dress](https://www.sleek-mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/KatieShillingford.jpg)

theannualmetgala

I love this! It’s so romantic and moody, but really wearable.

LadyCatlain

This is incredible. So many of those pieces are to die for. I’m so excited about the Victorian trend lately – if only all this lace wasn’t so expensive.

dancingsbelle

You just captured my exact spoopy season aspirational aesthetic goal. Bless u.

BacardiBat

Wow this is right down my alley! I am struggling to transform my gothy rock-chic aesthetic into a more wearable, work-appropriate wardrobe, and some of these looks could really work! I especially love the black to white ombre pieces.

Euqah

I wish these albums came with links to buy some of these outfits cuz I want to match my umbrella too 😭 Such a cute outfit and she looks so smug! Cuz she knows I don’t match my umbrella like she does! 😭😭

wheres_mah_kitty

I love every inch of the album.

frvrlrng

I really like this album, more than I though I would.

I think I may get a embroidery heavy shirt to experiment with.

District98

I like this album and already know I’m getting downvoted, but this is all skinny white women.

[deleted]

Hey! This kinda answers that question in a previous post that asks how you can upgrade your teenage goth style to an adult version. Nice work!

shessuchacharmer

This is amazing!

luxorange

I never thought I would love a red suede (suede? or is it velvet?) jacket until I scrolled through this album. This is a glorious collection!

norice4u4308

Now I have a name for my aesthetic!!! Thank you so much!!! Also I need to purchase more white items…

deepdiccpizza

Ahhh this whole aesthetic gives me so many “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” vibes I love it 😩🖤👻

thelittlemoumou

Really enjoy this, despite the homogeneity in the models…although I’m quite sure you were choosing more based on pieces than their personal aesthetic. Now, who wants to make me a ghostly ~~capsule~~ *coffin* wardrobe? 😛

PrincessLandL

This is beautiful! Does anyone have suggestions on stores to find pieces like this?

reiwa

I love this!

milesofedgeworth

God I love this thread. Bless you OP, bless you fellow commenters.

Krismariev

This is gorgeous. I personally dig “vampire aesthetic”, which is similar to this but incorporates some badass metal hardware and shoes, leather, cape like hooded jackets and some gorgeous lace. But not goth-y, just modern with a hint of vintage. Also more of fall/winter darkness gear than summery stuff. I think I have to make an inspo album!

Edited to add: I completely just made up the term “vampire aesthetic” but it fits my style. Love this thread!

idontwearheels

The shirt that goes from light to dark in such a beautiful gradient is my favorite. I want one like that now. Also the dress following right after that shirt is stunning. I also want it.

Hellofromeauclaire

Great album, but is anyone else unsure what is going on with the foot in the picture of the sideways cross anklet? Is is just a plastic form, or has someone photoshopped out the ankle?

LevyMevy

this is adorbs lol

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: