[Inspiration] ‘Muted/Modern Every Day Vampire’ Look

Home Forums Women’s Fashion Tips [Inspiration] ‘Muted/Modern Every Day Vampire’ Look

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LivesForCarbs 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Nana

I’ve been thinking about the colors I really enjoy for fall, and they mostly are maroon and black, and somewhat ‘vampy’. I call it a muted vampire style because the looks retain some more vintage style about them. This album is filled with mostly maroon, black, and some white muted pieces that I really enjoy and think would look ‘dark’ and ‘vampy’ enough to wear as every day and casual clothing without necessarily being costume-y.

View post on imgur.com

Enjoy!

LivesForCarbs

Here I am, a vampire trying to fly under the radar in the mortal world, and you are spreading all of my secrets.

Seriously though, maroon and black is my favorite color combination.

ediblesprysky

Those shiny oxblood brogues with the textured tights… mmmmmm…

NattiCatt

I LOVE all of these looks! So adorable and very professional as well.

mnbvcxzsdfghjkl

Love that one photo near the end where the model has a shaving scrape on her ankle. Seriously, I’ve been shaving my legs for years and still manage to draw blood every time.

littlemiss1565

Corporate vampire??? YES PLEASE

Euqah

Love this album but [this](https://imgur.com/a/x4jWYxg) fucked me up a little, hahah

[deleted]

Beautiful!

Where did you find the first suit? I need it!

NaidoChirp

The A Line Button up skirt makes my heart pound. I need, like, half these looks. Also the Oxford shoes and plaid skirt. OMG

raes_sunny_daes

I need each and every pair of shoes in this album in my life…stat

spunky-omelette

I just returned from honeymoon in Japan, and so many of those looks are just like what I saw the women wearing there. The fashion game was STRONG in Japan, and I wanted everything!! I don’t even know where I’d find some of these pieces here back in the states.

LainyJP

Oh my God…this is my favorite inspiration EVER!!! This is exactly how I want to look

jmurraemoore

Ugh I love all of these looks 😩

TotesMessenger

I’m a bot, *bleep*, *bloop*. Someone has linked to this thread from another place on reddit:

– [/r/vampires] [Fun low-key vampire looks – thought it belonged here](https://www.reddit.com/r/vampires/comments/9mfxrg/fun_lowkey_vampire_looks_thought_it_belonged_here/)

*^(If you follow any of the above links, please respect the rules of reddit and don’t vote in the other threads.) ^([Info](/r/TotesMessenger) ^/ ^[Contact](/message/compose?to=/r/TotesMessenger))*

KrunchyKale

Oh! I’ve been calling this same look “office goth”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: