Jeep CJ Fashion Inspo

Home Forums Women’s Fashion Tips Jeep CJ Fashion Inspo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zhe_WIP 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Nana

Per /u/ee_bird’s request, here is a post of Jeep CJ inspired fashion.

The Jeep CJ (short for “Civilian Jeep”) was a series of small, open-bodied offroad vehicles designed in 1944 to appeal to the civilian market after WWII. It was the world’s first mass-produced civilian four-wheel drive car.

This album draws inspiration from the car’s agricultural heritage, vintage design, and classic color schemes.

Hope you enjoy!

[ALBUM](https://imgur.com/a/oRlHwHZ)

​

Zhe_WIP

You are a treasure

bboon

> this one comes with a soft retractable top

Oh, my sides.

cake_mystical

Love this. I especially appreciate the rust inspired looks. I would include some nice teased hair, perfect to emulate the “fresh from off-roading” esthetic.

chiefladydandy

I have a jeep (an xj, not a cj), and the comment about them being an urban fashion statement made me laugh and cry. I moved away from the woods, so now my poor battered girl spends most of her time sitting in parking lots, being self-consciously rectangular. This album is the highlight of my day.

ee_bird

k this is even better than i could have hoped or dreamed for. dying at the witchy jeep at the end

ratioyouknow

Plz come on over to ffacj and post more like this.

magistra_monstrorum

I regret that I have but one upvote to give.

Lettuce_BecomeHuman

I can’t think of a better way to style overalls than with a vintage jeep.

Krookedshmoo

Wait I have a 92 YJ and I am LIVING for this post I would die for a CJ. My YJ is my favorite accessory!

wunderk8

I drive a JK and loved this album! You might also like r/Jeep 🙂

foreignfishes

lmao love it

Shzwah

I would like a French Girl Jeep, please. I’ll pair it with a striped shirt, a red lip, and my literal bed head hair to complete the look.

PartyPorpoise

this is what fashion should be

socolover14

Love this! I recently had the urge to pick up some overalls and this album solidified it so I thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: