Kanye West Wants to Give the Alt-Right Movement a Makeover

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips Kanye West Wants to Give the Alt-Right Movement a Makeover

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bestmaokaina 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Kanye West Wants to Give the Alt-Right Movement a Makeover

bestmaokaina

This comment section should be fun to read in a few more hours

dr_philbert

Can we stop giving this guy a platform to normalize the alt-right

prosaicwell

I don’t think it’s that accurate to say Candace Owens or Kanye is alt-right unless you want to say anyone who supports trump is alt-right. But then most people on the right would be alt-right which defies the usefulness of the word “alt-right” other than rhetorical usage.

cheir0n

Next Stations for Kanye: Visiting Bolsonaro, JML in France and AfD in Germany. Assuming they didn’t ban him.

UrbanAdapt

I wonder how long it’s going to be until the community proves it can’t handle itself and political discussion is banned entirely here.

Agmntd

GQ getting desperate to get those clicks eh?

dmccauley

Ah, like the Hugo Boss of olden days

Excrubilis

Kanye has recently stated he is moving away from politics because he is being used to forward agendas other than his own, he did not design the blexit merch, Candace Owens and someone else slapped his name on it

JCandHula

One of the reasons I started visiting this sub was because I got tired of all the mixing of politics into fashion on other websites (ie GQ, esquire, etc). It would be a shame if this sub started to become like that in my opinion. I understand the urgency felt in today’s political climate and there are lots of things we need to fix, but not everything needs to be infused with politics.

raiderpower13

Kanye is just trying to make money. By supporting Trump he’s been in the news cycle consistently for months. If he was just another one of the many celebrities bashing Trump he wouldn’t be getting anywhere close to the coverage he is now.

Wicked1009

If everyone is alt-right, noone is.

Kalikoenig

Kanye is not alt right. He is simply a normal conservative. The left doesn’t like black people being conservative so he is getting called an “Uncle Tom” and an “alt right”.

Class, can you please name one view point Kanye has talked about that makes him alt right? You probably can’t name one and simply hate him for thinking different from you.

In any case, damn I like his red hat.

jacklads

oh fuck

thesoyboyredditor

Kanye is the fucking man

Supreme_Donald

As a right wing republican; sweet, can’t wait to see what he does.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: