Lazy Fall Sunday Inspo

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips Lazy Fall Sunday Inspo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seniornut 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Lazy Fall Sunday Inspo

seniornut

> lazy sunday

> getting dressed at all

BoobSacamano

setfiretoflames

Wake up and make a cup of coffee. Maybe it’s a crisp day outside, maybe fall hasn’t fell in your region yet, and maybe fall is already gone and winter has taken up residence. Here’s a low-key little album of cozy, lazy Fall Sunday vibes. Now get up and make some breakfast, you can’t be in bed all day. Recommend listening while looking at this: The Postal Service self-titled, Sufjan’s Seven Swans, Al Green’s Greatest Hits, Vampire Weekend’s Contra, Paul Simon’s Graceland. Enjoy.

A_Random_ninja

[Pic 23](https://i.imgur.com/lLVtPY4.jpg) is Daredevil vibes

IxnayOnTheXJ

Excuse my ignorance, I’m not on this sub much, but why is it that a bunch of the pics in some of these albums aren’t even of outfits?

betweenyournostrils

Anyone know where can I get the socks in pic 8? Or what is that pattern referred to. It pleases me. It pleases me greatly.

Ruddyhellitssoftcell

Those shoes in the first image are hilariously grotesque

ffollett

Is there a name for the kind of pants #16 is wearing? Coffee and cigarette dude.

TheBroCodeEnforcer

Any info on what the grey jacket in #32 is made out of, and where I could find something similar?

lockfinn

Any idea what that pattern on the blue blanket around the guy at the end is called? I need that in my life.

Sufferix

What’s the shirt in 4?

throwaway246oh1

well-executed vibe-setting. nicely done OP. i dig the aesthetic, too.

saosebastiao

Any idea where to get an asian-esque styled cardigan in image 12?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: