Looking for recommendations on high quality all cotton white undershirts that don’t turn gray or curl at collar. I have had no luck with JC Penny Stafford, Lands End, Ralph Lauren to name a few.

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Looking for recommendations on high quality all cotton white undershirts that don’t turn gray or curl at collar. I have had no luck with JC Penny Stafford, Lands End, Ralph Lauren to name a few.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gentwithin 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Looking for recommendations on high quality all cotton white undershirts that don’t turn gray or curl at collar. I have had no luck with JC Penny Stafford, Lands End, Ralph Lauren to name a few.

gentwithin

Grey is a better option than white because the latter tends to show its outlines when you’re wearing lighter colored shirts. Even better if you can find a color that matches your skin tone

badger0511

I can’t help but ask… when an undershirt is meant to *never* be seen, aka [this](https://newsouthessays.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/tshirt-collar.jpg) is an awful look, why do these traits matter to you?

yitianjian

I buy Uniqlo undershirts – especially their Airism/Heattech ones! They have a camel skin color that’s great for Asian skin tones, as well as white/grey/black.

NowAfterMe

Look at Ribbed Tee. I have a number of them and they’re very high quality.

snapbackchinos

Calvin Klein, in my experience.

terrapinsta

Kirkland

KS1618

Hanes!

JerichoKilo

Can’t believe no one’s mentioned Costco.

Their plain white or black tees are inexpensive and extremely durable.

sunlandia21

I work for BB, and I always thought our undershirts were too expensive even with our discount, but I bought a couple packs last spring. IMO, they are actually pretty awesome. Combed cotton, longer than normal so they don’t bunch up at the waist, and they hold their shape. If I’m going somewhere like CVS or the gas station, I’ll wear them by themselves if I’ve already taken off the shirt I wore earlier. They’re thick enough that they look like a normal white tee.

poundifzero

Tommy John, on the pricier end. Can be worn standalone if muscular and fit. should never be shown if “dad bod”-ing it. I made the mistake, and the pictures make me look like a 3/4 full rolled up toothpaste.

Synyster187

I work with guys who swear by Calvin Klein’s undershirts, but I prefer Jockey. Much cheaper and they tick all your boxes

tuituituituii

Wash them with whites only if they turn gray.

Lynch_king_1

James perse or John Elliott

Phantomcruiser

Uniqlo heattech and airism, not cotton but the best I’ve found.

idratherbesurfing

I really like the 2(X)IST undershirts I get from Nordstrom rack. Fits really well too.

clothes-and-pasta

ASKET is awesome! Quality is superb and you can chose a detailed fit.

boredlawyer22

[Buck Mason](https://www.buckmason.com/products/white-pima-straight-hem-tee) white Pima tee. These are the best

olds-cool

Next Level T’s wear very well, never stretch out, neck stays perfectly flat, all for about $5 a shirt. Shirtmax has them in tons of colors. WAY better than CK.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: