More Tips on Wearing Overcoats Casually

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips More Tips on Wearing Overcoats Casually

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  setfiretoflames 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

More Tips on Wearing Overcoats Casually

setfiretoflames

To the people complaining about the pants, no one cares.

mattyjman

I can’t buy in to the baggy pants thing.. each one of the outfits looked ridiculous because of it. My opinion, and I’m sure I’ll get flamed for it, but I’m not buying it.

MegaMan3k

Every picture makes me think of skinny Kevin Smith wearing fat Kevin Smith’s clothes.

rozumiesz

Don’t forget the “completely naked underneath” look and the “These Rolexes are totally legit” look.

HellaNahBroHamCarter

So, basically just wear pants that don’t fit?

phuc4luc

Good article from PTO. The emphasis appears to be a full silhouette for casual wear of an overcoat. This is pleasing and a nice welcomed change for the decades long trim and well fitted imagery that’s still common. The generous full silhouette might be a little “wide” for shorter guys; but that is just my own opinion. Still, I’m all for diversity and if shorter guys can rock the style, more power to them.

Elmorean

What is the best length for short dudes?

ivanwarrior

I’ve got to say my outfits with my top coat and overcoat look better than this piss poor effort.

thewandererhere

I love the pants here; something I could never pull off but will always admire.

fromsqualortoballer

ITT: people that haven’t been in to style long enough to see silhouettes change and don’t want what they currently like to become less relevant

jonas_nisse

Looking to buy an overcoat soon, I can’t wait to be able to break away from puffer jackets when going for a certain fit.

stumpdumb

Yikes! Every one of these looks sloppy and uncoordinated.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: