New UNIQLO x KAWS x Sesame Street Collection Releasing 11/29

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips New UNIQLO x KAWS x Sesame Street Collection Releasing 11/29

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  youcomeover 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

New UNIQLO x KAWS x Sesame Street Collection Releasing 11/29

youcomeover

that big bird plush is SO silly looking, i really wish he would stick to incorporating more of his specific work into these collections, that first one he did was so good, and from my knowledge the peanuts one didn’t do as good but IDK!

-Reflux-

Just a heads up, this releases 11/19 not 11/29

pistachiopaul

i hope the plushes end up on clearance because they are SO funny

m0bilize

The black crewneck with the 3 faces looks pretty cool

1savage_panda

like why sesame street? im not trying to be like my 3 yr old cousin out here.

Jon1renicus

Damn, isn’t this the second (maybe third?) Sesame Street Collection? I’d personally prefer more stuff like the Hokusai Blue or MFA collection but there must be a big market if they keep doing SS collabs.

CapedBaldy

The X’s on the eyes make it look pretty dark like they’re dead imo. I could see this working into some streetwear fits but I couldn’t see it working in my wardrobe

Simba847

I only want the big bird lol

LyeInYourEye

Their site says the peanuts will be back in stock soon. That’s probably a lie right?

darudeboysandstorm

Bert n Ernie creme hoodie is BOPPIN.

renzmeister

If this line was at Walmart people would call it terrible.

centech

“celebrated contemporary artist has redrawn the show’s iconic characters in his own signature style”

Exact copy but with X’s for pupils. Wow. Genius!

IMPERIALteig

I like that Cream Bert and Ernie crewneck a lot

Godly_Toaster

Well I already have the Cookie Monster from the first drop so I dint want to have too much seasame street paraphernalia. Might cop the crew neck with the kaws eyes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: