Please Help!! Need buissness casual clothes, and have no idea what I’m doing.

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips Please Help!! Need buissness casual clothes, and have no idea what I’m doing.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  -quenton- 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Hey yall,

I just got a fantastic job at a extremely good company, with great pay and benifits.

The office dress code is buissness casual. I’ve only worked outdoor jobs, so my work attire has only ever been flannels, jeans and boots.

Now that I am working in an office, I need some nicer clothes that fit well and look good. My company gave me a $500 check to buy dress clothes with, so I need some help in where to look for the best bang for my buck.

Stats:
    6’3
    220 lbs
    Muscular build (big arms, shoulders, neck and legs)

Many dress shirts don’t fit my body to well due to my build. Can you guys give me some advice on what to get to look good in a business environment?

-quenton-

financepro1776

Many dress shirts don’t fit your build? You need to go up or down a size then.

I’d suggest going to a men’s store and getting yourself measured, get some nice undershirts from Uniqlo.

Dress shirts: Charles Tyrwhitt extra slim fit (not as extra as it sounds) non-cufflink
    Pants: Banana Republic grey/navy/black tailored wool pants

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: