Simple Date Night Outfits (Tim Dessaint)

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips Simple Date Night Outfits (Tim Dessaint)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheCrazyTiger 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Simple Date Night Outfits (Tim Dessaint)
    [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjItPHkF6nA[/embed]

dcbrah

Easiest way to fix echo – use a hairy mic sock

nairblizard

Cardigans are so uncomfortable. I hate things slipping off my shoulders. I have to zip up all my hoodies so they don’t fall open and slip

hyman_krustofsky

u/timdessaint What are those sick LoFi beats you’re using?

Ambienceo

ID on those Chelsea boots?

runninthrutha6

Looking for some cheaper (<$30-40) long sleeve polos, any recommendations? My go-to store is usually H&M, are they any good?

goys-r-us

I have literally never worn a blazer (or, god forbid, a full suit) on a date unless it was to a black tie function. I’ve been on hundreds of dates — was an online dating fiend in undergrad — and I’d usually just wear joggers and a graphic sweater or tee. Sometimes an informal/textured oxford if I’m coming out of work.

The cardigan in your first ‘fit would rank around medium formality for me, like if it’s chilly and I’m going to a restaurant and meeting a lady who’s like, a lawyer or a professor.

BeneficialMovie

You do pretty well with Uniqlo/HM stuff here, but I would like to see you invest in some actual quality brands, u/timdessaint.

TheCrazyTiger

You should really consider investing on a mic to pair with the video quality. Appreciate the video!

henry-bacon

This guide should include how to get a date too, I’m going to need to know how to do that first.

Cavinb64

Ever since your plain white t-shirt video, I cant stop watching. Good work!

mrbrinks

Envious of the fit on that denim jacket.

lawdy_lawd

need id on sneakers

megamaster2

That burgundy jacket was dope. Anyone know what it is?

Enleigh

Tim’s insta was the first one I looked at A LOT when I was initially getting introduced. His stuff is great. Really enjoy your stuff Tim!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: