The Brilliance of Black

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips The Brilliance of Black

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheEndIsLoading 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

The Brilliance of Black

TheEndIsLoading

I spent the whole summer avoiding black as much as I could. As soon as I could wear a coat again it’s back to black, grey and white 99% of the time for me.

setfiretoflames

Color is overrated

transplantius

People have wasted so much of their lives trying to convince MFA to hate black outfits.

RexTheOnion

Great article, I find MFA’s dislike of black irritating.

Irenarch

I’ve always loved Die Workwear articles, and this article is no different. Derek has his own stylistic niche – typically in the menswear/workwear realm – but he’s basically a fashion polymath, which is unfortunately and disappointingly rare among the ‘style tribes’ of the internet. It’s cool to see references to Margiela, Isabel Benenato, and CCP in the same breath as Drake’s and J. Press.

I might be biased on this one, though, as most of my clothes are black…

MFA_Nay

Baffled_Chode

I’ll wear black until they make something darker.

HatDisaster

It’s a beautiful thing if you’re like me and need to drop about 15lbs.

ChronicElectronic

“It wouldn’t look the same in a sunny Los Angeles milieu.”

Lol. I dunno if it’s the music industry people I’m around when visiting LA but basically everyone is dressed in all black.

Arsenalfan94

When in doubt wear black.

flashcats

I love having a lot of black in my wardrobe. It’s so versatile and you look great with almost no effort.

OhneBremse_OhneLicht

Very much like nice hot sauce or that German curry ketchup, black is good on its own, or with (almost) anything else.

letitflame

While I do see some color in that article, it feels like wearing black limited your wardrobe into greyscale.

ilarson007

“I’m wearing all black tonight, because that’s easier than working out, right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: