Tips on where to find super thin t-shirts and button downs. I live in Texas and it is hot a majority of the year and I find the less clothes the better to deal with the heat.

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips Tips on where to find super thin t-shirts and button downs. I live in Texas and it is hot a majority of the year and I find the less clothes the better to deal with the heat.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  z_mac10 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Tips on where to find super thin t-shirts and button downs. I live in Texas and it is hot a majority of the year and I find the less clothes the better to deal with the heat.

z_mac10

Linen bro

xiongchiamiov

The good news is that cheaper shirts tend to be thinner, so you can find what you want easily and for not much money.

Next Level and Bella on Amazon for t-shirts. Amazon Basics, Goodthreads, or similarly-priced cheap cotton poplin shirts for button-ups. And also look into seersucker and linen for other good hot-weather options.

macolaguy

I live in Houston and have had luck with Bonobos Summer Weight shirts for some casual wear. Also, check out madras shirts from various brands.

hooverfixersuckerguy

Uniqlo Airisms worn as regular tees…just make sure to not get the mesh version. Some people have problems with their nipples poking out though, if that might be an issue for you.

priok

look for slub cotton t-shirts/polos, they’re usually lighter and sometimes have a more relaxed fit. you’ll probably mostly find them during the spring at the earliest.

seersucker/linen are good too, you can find a lot of button down shirts in these materials during spring/summer

Puzzled_Badger

Old Navy Soft-Washed Tees are pretty thin and super cheap too.

gcjager

Wear your birthday suit.

Atomic_Snog

I too would like tips on this.

clutchthepearls

Anything linen or poplin will work great for a button up shirt.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: