Vans NASA collab has dropped

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips Vans NASA collab has dropped

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bentreflection 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

Vans NASA collab has dropped

bentreflection

sold out of a bunch of stuff already! I really wish they had those moon boots in adult sizes… Those were my favorite piece. Also, what happened to the white nasa low tops?

Usagii_YO

If they had those moon boots in adult sizes instead of kids, I’d buy it right now.

DDantas

white low tops sold out instantly according to /r/sneakers. picked up the white sk8-hi’s though.

DDantas

childishgames

I like the orange low tops but can’t justify dropping 85 on some orange shoes right now

Rengax

The backpack is sold out already :/

rastabrah38

Anyone know if they’ll restock?

RetardedChimpanzee

How much footbinding will it take to squeeze my 13s into those kids slipons?

621Ian

That white long sleeve doesn’t look bad at all, would it be a good pick up?

rokr1292

Man do I want that duffel

readingrunner

This was the first time for me buying clothing from a collaboration. I really, really wanted to get the white low tops, but at checkout the footlocker website said something about technical difficulties at checkout.

I really hate limited editions, i think the shoes are cool, i don’t care how many people own the same shoe. When I see them they are always sold out and someone is trying to make a profit off of them.

Same happened with the Vans x Van Gogh collab.

Tomadock

Does anyone know if these will be coming out in adult sizes?

[https://www.vans.com/shop/toddler-vans-x-space-voyager-sk8-hi-zip-space-voyager-true-white?recs=pdp-rv#hero=0](https://www.vans.com/shop/toddler-vans-x-space-voyager-sk8-hi-zip-space-voyager-true-white?recs=pdp-rv#hero=0)

DaDudeOfDeath

Footlocker still has in supply!

LifeFlow

are the white low tops already sold out jeezus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: