What are good fashion blogs/websites for men? Especially for those who are aspiring to model?

Home Forums Men’s Fashion Tips What are good fashion blogs/websites for men? Especially for those who are aspiring to model?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  flames_bond 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

I generally follow r/streetwear for streetwear, and random tumblrs for casual wear and formals.

This is particularly about clothes (not skin or hair), their combinations, probably a wiki of new collections and good fashion shows. Also who are the designers (and models) that you follow, and is their ouevre available to see online?

I see that it is very important to develop a sense of style. And I’ve begun to do it pretty seriously of late. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

flames_bond

vogue.com

models.com

malemodelscene.net

thefashionspot.com

tuituituituii

The only thing that will help you become a model is your physique. Either you have it or you don’t.

danhakimi

Howsabout [thechoosybeggar.com](https://thechoosybeggar.com) — if you’re in NYC, this is your guide to sample sales, and if you throw some Gucci and shit up on your instagram, that might earn you some attention.

kok823

A model doesn’t necessarily have to develop a style to dress in. That’s what stylists do.

A model just needs to be flexible/versatile and have the physique to pull off various different styles.

ColemanCigs

Follow other famous models on instagram

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: