What are some female fashion ‘things’ you’ve adopted?

Home Forums Men’s Fashion What are some female fashion ‘things’ you’ve adopted?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bestmaokaina 6 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Rob
    Keymaster

I dont know if I am the only guy that does this, but because I am very skinny I usually take all the extra clothing on my waist and just tuck into my back. I hope i don’t look weird.

bestmaokaina

Apparently 30MM and 40MM boots are feminine and womenswear exclusive for lots of people so I’ll go with that

stumpdumb

>I usually take all the extra clothing on my waist and just tuck into my back

Wut?

hooverfixersuckerguy

Skinnier fits in general. Drapey pieces that would be otherwise more structured if I had bought it in a men’s version (e.g. coats, button ups, etc). Funny straps and ties that dangle in places. Pussybow blouses. High heels. Basically 90% of the things I cop now are women’s tbh.

JerichoKilo

Drapey scarves that are primarily for aesthetic vs heat yo neck.
    [example here](https://i.imgur.com/9X2zgiS.jpg)

gooberrrr

Not necessarily feminine but I definitely still enjoy the skinny/slim jean and loose top silhouette. And wearing it with rolled up/bloused boots

theBenjamuffin

Only semi fashion related but I’ve started wearing concealer under my eyes and on blemishes. It’s a for men brand (which allegedly makes it different) but honestly I feel so much better with it on.

Reactionnaire

Probably 10% of my clothes come from the women’s section

bonelesslollipop

[Groutfits](https://www.google.com/search?q=groutfit&tbm=isch) seem to be a mostly feminine thing that I’m wholeheartedly adopting. That and using beige/pale pink as accent colors.

the_straylight_run

A willingness to explore drape, silhouette, and texture. And an appreciation of other people who do the same, even if I don’t like their style choices.

I am determined to get beyond the idea that men’s fashion is just formulaic and utilitarian.

GodOfDonuts

Those cardigans that extend below the waist

diegobarreto

I would probably say wearing uggs in the winter, even though uggs were originally made for men *shrug*

afcanonymous

Wait like… To give yourself a butt?

[deleted]

[deleted]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Celebrity Style: